Rehat...Lepak...Luah Rasa!!!


..Yok Shopping Yok!..

Thursday, December 31, 2009

..2010 is coming soon..


Holla..2010 dah dekat banget...so this my new face of Rehat..Lepak...Luah Rasa. Alamak, donno la the code of the body..so cannot change the navy color. Akekek. So..Happy New Year All...azam? takde..malas nak FIKIR..nanti azam tinggal azam jek. 2009 was a scary harry horror year for me..and what's up next? Emm..donno..let bygone be bygone and hope 2010 bring me something cheerfull..colourfull..wonderfull...

and pls..to all my beloved visiter..this blog is MY HEART..MY SOUL..so pls, anything I wrote or anything I'll publish here is just about ME and ME ...sincere from my heart..

To my Mr Abe (Azril Dahari) ..sorry for everything -maaf zahir batin..'Za Sayang Abang'..and also danish ana dania..'Ibu sayang danish ngn dania'..

To all my beloved friends...still luv u all..and alwiz luv..

The More You Learn,the better prepared you'll be....hope so! Amin....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home